MKT 505 Case Study 4: Advertising, Public Relations, and the 2008 Beijing Olympics (Case 13-1)
Click link below (blue) to purchase Assignment
We have all case Studies for MKT 505. We can also help with other Strayer classes Email us if you need email@example.com
Strayer MKT 505Case Study 4: Advertising, Public Relations, and the 2008 Beijing Olympics (Case 13-1)
Due Week 8 and worth 240 points
Write a 4-5 page report that answers the following:
1. Analyze the reasons why the Chinese government hired a Western public relations firm to work on the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
2. Assess the reasons why protesters and activists target events such as the Olympics.
3. Evaluate whether the opportunity to reach a global audience by advertising during the Olympics offsets the potential for bad publicity.
4. Analyze how well of a job the companies identified in this case did in anticipating and responding to the protests.
5. Provide evidence from at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., textbook, peer-reviewed journals, government, or professional organizations Websites. Note: Properly cite your sources in the report and on a separate reference page that follows the APA style conventions.
Your assignment must:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze an integrated marketing communication (IMC) strategy to support global marketing operations.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in international marketing.
Write clearly and concisely about international marketing using proper writing mechanics.